To teach an authentically Catholic approach to personal finances, allowing individuals to be fully engaged in their faith journey, become free from financial obligations so they may fulfill the unique purpose God has for them.
- Based on Scripture, Church Tradition and the Magisterium to be fully Catholic.
- Rooted in the Eucharist and led by the Holy Spirit.
- Leading through service in the example of Jesus Christ in a spirit of love for the Lord and love for others.
- Spreading the Gospel and striving to fulfill our role as members of the Living Body of Christ.
- Inspired by the Word of God and attentive to the challenges of our time, we are committed to the spiritual growth and faith formation of all the community.
- Sharing Christ’s love through joyful witness and selfless stewardship.
- Trusting God to lead the ministry according to his plan.
There is no purpose to a journey without a destination. By using a Compass, we can stay on the right path and arrive at the desired destination. Our material helps people implement an authentically Catholic approach to money and possessions so they stay on the right path (living our lives here on earth as stewards of God’s blessings) and arrive at the desired destination (life with Christ forever).