Welcome to the facilitator page. Whether you are thinking about becoming a facilitator or have been involved in the ministry for many years, you are the heroes of Compass. Facilitating the small group provides many blessings to you as you help people learn and apply financial principles from the Bible. Listed below is all the detailed information facilitators need, from how to facilitate to additional Prayer Logs and Certificates of Completion, it is all here. If you have any suggestions for additional information you would like to see posted, please contact us. The Facilitator Training information is below. The Training Packet is a booklet for new facilitators as they learn how to facilitate the Bible study. The training packet should also be reviewed by experienced facilitators as a refresher prior to leading their next class. Additionally there are several videos to watch that will help you become a better facilitator.
- Participant Leader Guide – Chapter 3
- Participant Leader Guide – Chapter 4
- Participant Leader Guide – Chapter 5
- Participant Leader Guide – Chapter 6
Promotional MaterialThe following documents can be used to help you promote the Navigating your Finances God’s Way Bible study at your parish as you start your study groups.
- Book Cover
- Bulletin Announcements
- Ambo Announcements
- Faith & Money Matters Registration Notice
- Faith & Money Matters Promotion Poster (11 x 17)
- Faith & Money Matters Invitation Card
- Sign-up Sheets
- Participant Welcome Letter
- Compass Catholic Logo – no tag line
- Compass Catholic Logo with tag line